Our first-ever guest is David Kitchen, who serves as the Assistant Director of Strength and Conditioning for the UNLV Rebels football team. Kitchen talks about everything from his life journey to discipline and even the different sociology principles he’s studied in an attempt to better his athletes.
- NEWS – Mekenzie Riley and Will Moorad win the Brazil CrossFit Championship
- What Went On – Down Under CrossFit Championship Recap
- How Much Money Will CrossFit Athletes Win at The Rogue Invitational?
- 6 Signs And Symptoms Of Vitamin D Deficiency
- Lower Abs Workouts to Prevent Injury and Strengthen Your Core