Essentially, force (strength), velocity and speed-strength (power) are the three main characteristics that are present in ballistic movements, and you can train all of them in the weight room.
- NEWS – Mekenzie Riley and Will Moorad win the Brazil CrossFit Championship
- What Went On – Down Under CrossFit Championship Recap
- How Much Money Will CrossFit Athletes Win at The Rogue Invitational?
- 6 Signs And Symptoms Of Vitamin D Deficiency
- Lower Abs Workouts to Prevent Injury and Strengthen Your Core