They're here because they travel during the week and are training out of the hotel’s fitness center, or they work days and can train only late at night, which requires him to go to one of those 24/7 fitness places where there is “no yelling, no chalk or pretty much no anything you would require for serious training.”
- NEWS – Mekenzie Riley and Will Moorad win the Brazil CrossFit Championship
- What Went On – Down Under CrossFit Championship Recap
- How Much Money Will CrossFit Athletes Win at The Rogue Invitational?
- 6 Signs And Symptoms Of Vitamin D Deficiency
- Lower Abs Workouts to Prevent Injury and Strengthen Your Core