Part one is all of the stuff I already have from elitefts that is helping me to get better and that I would recommend to anyone, especially those recovering from shoulder surgery. Part two is all of the stuff I still want to get from elitefts.
- 10 Tips, Exercises and Progressions to Improve your CrossFit Pull Ups
- 7 Important Exercises to Improve Pulling Strength for Athletes
- Bodybuilding Exercises for General Conditioning: Part I – Presses
- If You Snooze, You’ll Lose Fat and Boost Your Productivity
- The Most Exciting Thing I’ve Ever Seen at a Bodybuilding Show