This model is where the leader of the organization is upfront, having all of the power and all of the answers, whereas the workers are behind, clueless and scampering to appease the leader in his or her all-powerful greatness. Does this leadership style seem flawed to you?
- 10 Tips, Exercises and Progressions to Improve your CrossFit Pull Ups
- 7 Important Exercises to Improve Pulling Strength for Athletes
- Bodybuilding Exercises for General Conditioning: Part I – Presses
- If You Snooze, You’ll Lose Fat and Boost Your Productivity
- The Most Exciting Thing I’ve Ever Seen at a Bodybuilding Show