An impressive self-coached athlete himself, Dizenzo has benched 600 or more raw in three different weight classes and has a 900-pound equipped bench to his credit. With the precision and detail required to properly execute a press, it is no wonder that thoughtful cues from a seasoned elitefts coach can make all the difference.
- 5 Gifts for a New Westside Conjugate Method Devotee
- Bodybuilding for the Powerlifter: The Offseason (with Full Program)
- Dr. Jen Esquer: The Biopsychosocial Model for Eliminating Pain, Bringing Language into Physical Therapy, and Epigenetics for Lifelong Wellness — Barbell Shrugged #365
- BoxLife Competitor’s Training #318
- BoxLife Fitness Training #318