Consider two powerlifters who are identical in strength and technique, but one is 20 centimeters taller than the other. This height difference changes everything about the lifter's levers, and thus volume needs.
- 5 Gifts for a New Westside Conjugate Method Devotee
- Bodybuilding for the Powerlifter: The Offseason (with Full Program)
- Dr. Jen Esquer: The Biopsychosocial Model for Eliminating Pain, Bringing Language into Physical Therapy, and Epigenetics for Lifelong Wellness — Barbell Shrugged #365
- BoxLife Competitor’s Training #318
- BoxLife Fitness Training #318