The key to stepping on the platform at maximum strength after cutting weight is to spend as little time as possible with your body weight at less than you intend to weigh when you lift — this process is difficult and requires a great deal of desire, discipline, and pain tolerance.
- 5 Gifts for a New Westside Conjugate Method Devotee
- Bodybuilding for the Powerlifter: The Offseason (with Full Program)
- Dr. Jen Esquer: The Biopsychosocial Model for Eliminating Pain, Bringing Language into Physical Therapy, and Epigenetics for Lifelong Wellness — Barbell Shrugged #365
- BoxLife Competitor’s Training #318
- BoxLife Fitness Training #318