Catching the bar in the right place in your front rack is key to a made lift and the ability to stand the bar up confidently to prepare you for a big jerk.
- 5 Gifts for a New Westside Conjugate Method Devotee
- Bodybuilding for the Powerlifter: The Offseason (with Full Program)
- Dr. Jen Esquer: The Biopsychosocial Model for Eliminating Pain, Bringing Language into Physical Therapy, and Epigenetics for Lifelong Wellness — Barbell Shrugged #365
- BoxLife Competitor’s Training #318
- BoxLife Fitness Training #318