After addressing internal tibial rotation and stability and strength of the intrinsic foot musculature, we can now look at hip internal rotation, knee valgus, and exercises for progression.
- 10 Tips, Exercises and Progressions to Improve your CrossFit Pull Ups
- 7 Important Exercises to Improve Pulling Strength for Athletes
- Bodybuilding Exercises for General Conditioning: Part I – Presses
- If You Snooze, You’ll Lose Fat and Boost Your Productivity
- The Most Exciting Thing I’ve Ever Seen at a Bodybuilding Show