The goal is to get an inactive child on the spectrum socially and physically strong through movement. This initial type of training, the first in a progression of eight, takes place in the gym.
- 10 Tips, Exercises and Progressions to Improve your CrossFit Pull Ups
- 7 Important Exercises to Improve Pulling Strength for Athletes
- Bodybuilding Exercises for General Conditioning: Part I – Presses
- If You Snooze, You’ll Lose Fat and Boost Your Productivity
- The Most Exciting Thing I’ve Ever Seen at a Bodybuilding Show