The goal is to get an inactive child on the spectrum socially and physically strong through movement. This initial type of training, the first in a progression of eight, takes place in the gym.
- Dubai CrossFit Championship: Fraser Tops the Leaderboard Going Into Final Day
- Jason Rule: Supplements for Decreasing Inflammation, Faster Recovery, and Reduced Stress — Barbell Shrugged #364
- The Role of Self-Regulation and Control in Sport Performance
- A Varsity House Gym Check-up for Strength Coaches
- BoxLife Competitor’s Training 314