When I began strongman I was terrible at the yoke, even though it was in almost every competition I had competed in. With it being so common, I had no choice but to improve. Here's what I learned along the way.
- Dubai CrossFit Championship: Fraser Tops the Leaderboard Going Into Final Day
- Jason Rule: Supplements for Decreasing Inflammation, Faster Recovery, and Reduced Stress — Barbell Shrugged #364
- The Role of Self-Regulation and Control in Sport Performance
- A Varsity House Gym Check-up for Strength Coaches
- BoxLife Competitor’s Training 314