Life was meant to be lived, not read. Cars were meant to be driven, not parked. The harbor is safe, but a ship was meant to sail. Don't let articles and books convince you that you understand it all.
- Brooke Wells Leading in the Central Regional after 4 Events
- Josh Bridges in First Place at West Regionals after 4 Events
- Dos and Don’ts of Dieting While Traveling or on Vacation
- Mat Fraser Takes 2 Event Wins So Far in Central Regional!
- 8 Important Nutritional Principles for Crossfitters and Athletes